Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Rear turns, farewell

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  rocnrol 
#1 ·
Hi folks!
Not supposed to get many replies, just warn U Brothers:
for the last three days I've lost my OEM rear turn signals:crying2:. not the bullets, just the yellow caps (lenses/reflectors - correct me, I'm Russian:grin2:)
Still don't see any reason for that. No extra vibration or sounds, never dropped the bike, never even scratched the turns, but they're gone! the first said goodbye on monday, and the second (the right Smoky one) left the bike yesterday. I suspect he felt alone.. depression and so on.

Guys, nice time to check yours)))

Good ride:lamp:

#5 ·
Something similar happened to me on my previous bike (Vulcan 1600), the yellow plastic is held by a single screw and if it becomes just a little loose the natural vibration of the bike will snap the small plastic tab very easy. When it happened to me I remembered I had heard a funny noise right after a bump fairly close to my home so I went back and found the yellow sicker o the side of the street. Eventually I order a set of smoke lenses and replace the bulbs for yellow ones. The lenses were on the cheap side (that's Chinese 4 ya) and I had to dremmel the edges to make them fit but worked very well after that, on the + side, they were only 'bout $6.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.