Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

New Viking Bags

7K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  cachopolover 
#1 ·
Finally got my bags installed today... Just in time to put it away for the winter.:frown2:

[/URL][/IMG]

See less See more
#6 ·

I have pretty close to the same Viking bags on my 900 Classic. Looks like the only differences are the studs and on the front and rear it also has straps. It also locks not sure if yours does. Always like plenty of luggage space I try to use my bike instead of a car when ever possible.

#13 ·
Which one

Which trunk is that you have. it looks exactly like what I want to put on my Classic 1600. Was it hard to put on, did you have to make any mounting brackets for. Any help would be appreciated.

HalfBreed

#9 ·
Not too bad. The bolts they send with the mounting kit are too long, but I had seen other people mentioning it in other threads or reviews, so I was prepared for it.

Otherwise their install videos are very helpful. The written instructions that come with them seem to be written by somebody who doesn't speak English as their primary language.

#18 ·
I believe Viking Bags have a reseller in the UK. Therefore you might save expensive shipping cost and oat important, the custom departament will not get a hang on them and charge and arm an a leg. It is a better option in my opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.