Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Where are you riding your Vulcan S?

18K views 90 replies 76 participants last post by  birau1982 
#1 · (Edited)
So with everyone posting about "who they are" riding the awesome Vulcan S.... I thought, why not start a thread for people on here to post "where" they are riding.

In other words, what city/town/region are you cruising around in?

I figured that if enough people are interested, then maybe we can eventually do a ride/meet day with our fellow Vulcan (S) owners in our respective stomping grounds! What do ya'll think?

To start this off with, I'm in Houston, Tx up around the Cypress area.

#6 ·
Sounds good to me. We'll have to figure out sometime to meet up. Also, you are correct about my name. Among many others, I have a Sig P226 Extreme, a SP2022, and the 516 Patrol ar.

#9 ·
I'll ask my sister to keep an eye out for you there in Kelowna.

You'll find me either punching along the M11/M25 motorways in England as I travel down to work on Sunday night and back home again on Fridays (130 miles each way; can't wait to get my Airhawk 2 this weekend)..

Sunny Sundays will find me and the Mrs. riding around Suffolk and Norfolk:
- Thetford forest
- North Norfolk coast
- Great Yarmouth and the Norfolk Broads.

Some lovely countryside and some great biking roads.

#12 ·
San Antonio Texas but I've been riding all over the South Texas area. Favorite place to ride (other than the canyons off PCH in LA where I'm originally from) is the Hill Country here just north of San Antonio.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.