Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Member Map

5K views 39 replies 29 participants last post by  coinneach 
#1 ·
Here's a blast from the past: Member Map. Started in 2011 until Kawasaki Vulcan Forum took over from Beartooth Kawasaki. It was fun to see the locations around the world of all the members.

#3 · (Edited)
Ask and you shall receive: Vulcan Forum Members Map

You need to Register, Click on Additions, Click on Add Marker, Fill in Fields, Add Picture if wanted, Change Marker Color if wanted (Red is default) , Preview and Submit.

Any problems or concerns, PM me.

Let's fill this thing up.

Reactions: swint
#6 ·
Under Beartooth, we had 497 pins on the map. With all the activity going on, I'm sure we'll exceed that soon.

#12 ·
I'm on it.

#20 ·
In under three weeks. we have 45 members pinned their location on the Member Map. On the down side, almost everyone is from North America. I know we have members throughout Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe and South America, but I just don't see them. Wouldn't it be great when you go on a trip, you know someone on the other end?

#25 ·
Just added mine, and funnily enough one of my relatives is on the map as well, though I don't think he has any idea I exist, as he's a relative through marriage and we've never met. Still cool though, didn't know he rode a Vulcan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.