Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Power commander, dyno tune numbers. 1600 Classic

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  LittleRiver 
#1 ·
Posted this in show your 1600s but let the shop that installed the bat wing and bags do a dyno tune on the bike after buying the power commander.
I have the V&H big shot pipes on it did not change to K&N air filters but I have them install the orginial V&H baffles I don't want it as loud as it was.
After everything I only gained 4 hp and about 5 pounds of torque. Got the power in the 71HP range from 67.
V&H baffles are full baffles so it cuts the power some but being honest for the 600 spent on bringing up the power was a little disappointed.
Is what it is but no where near as noisy as it was and still sounds great.
More than enough power to pull two people, and gear so its not like I"m under powered.
Without spending some serious money on the bike My advice spend the money other places.

Dropped her off at the custom paint shop yesterday. Nothings cheap in the world of motorcycles but turning this into a bagger and all the parts I now have more in the parts, labor and paint then the bike cost.

We love our toys don't we. :)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.