Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Leather Jacet by USA Biker Dream Apparel

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  niteowl 
#1 ·
Anyone ever heard or owned a Jacket made by "USA biker Dream Apparel"?

Any good?

#2 ·
made in pakistan

#3 ·
My experience with leather jackets is you get what you pay for. I bought a cheapish ($130) jacket (X Element, I think) from a website, and it's alright. I've got a nice $425 jacket from Xpert Performance Gear that I love (that happens to be made overseas as well). Several others in various price ranges have also born out my experience. As far as my jackets, the more I paid for them, the better looking and more comfortable and durable they are, and the better they age.

My advice is this: If you want a decent jacket, you can try the lower priced ones, but don't expect miracles. Make sure the place you get it from has a good return policy, cuz the Asians seem to be all over the place when it comes to sizing. Reading the reviews can often tell you whether that model tends to run large or small. If you want a killer jacket that looks and feels like a million bucks, be prepared to bite the bullet (IMO it's worth it-buy once cry once). Going that route, I'd buy in person. You're in Phoenix, so there should be good leather shops in town.

Side note: I would stay away from "distressed" leather of any kind. It always looks like poop and just gets poopier with time. My opinion.

#4 ·
Whats funny is that the XElement Bill mentioned was almost a jacket I ordered. But the ol lady talked me into driving around. X Elementat least has a website with additional information like sleeve length, back length and info about their products. This Pakastan outfit dont offer anything. But it seams to be a common Jacket in local Arizona shops. I thought the wording on it sounded different. It did not say "made in USA" It said something ellse, like "Designed in USA" or something different. Never heard of any manufacturer not having a website. Kind up made that question mark pop up over my head.

Its my first piece of non leather smelling Naked Cow Hyde Jacket. So Now I guess Ill look around a little more. And see how it goes. I did like what I saw online how the XElement has some leather with them CE Level 3 plastic pads. And again, they have a website with added information. Guess Ill keep looking around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.