Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Traitor!

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  DoomCrewInc 
#1 ·
I traded in my Yamaha XJ1100 on a 2013 Triumph Trophy SE! Now I want to sell my 2002 Vulcan 1500 Classic. I like that bike a whole lot, but I just don't have room for three bikes, and I have to keep my little Honda dirt bike for off-road work. Even after it's sold, I'll still check in from time to time. There are a lot of nice folks on this forum.

#4 ·
Pics!

And don't be a stranger. Plenty of heathen converts around here to Harley-ism, Victoryites, Hondafarianism, so why not Triumpham.

#6 ·
Waldo, if you sell your KAW and stop hitting the forums here, gonna miss you! Even if that happens hang around man.

I considered a V-Rod and the VN900 when purchasing time came around last year, and decided on the KAW due to reliability and fuel mileage. Glad that decision was made now.

Either way man whatever you decide please don't be a stranger here!

#7 ·
I stop by from time to time. I have not had my V2K in over a year, still feel as welcomed as before. Now I ride one of those Harley Geezer Glides.

#8 ·
I say keep the Vulcan too. That way you have one to ride while you wrench on the other. You don't wanna go through the detox of not riding! And yes, stick around and check in with us from time to time. Congrats on the Triumph. I didn't know Triumph was making a Sport Tourer.

#10 ·
Or you could trade them both in on a Vaquero lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.