American Motorcyclist Association - Page 2 - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-03-2012, 10:14 AM
Administrator

Year/Make/Model: 2008 Honda Goldwing Level3
Displacement/CC's: 1800
Color: Pearl White
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambo Dave View Post
I'd suggest you double check with the AMA. I mean, the girl I spoke with was really cool and nice, but I want to hear it and read it a few times before I'm sure.
I will call to double,double check but it sure looks like they cover cages according to their website.

AMA Roadside Assistance Program
This benefit is FREE when you sign up for auto-renewal! Coverage for all your vehicles in your household, including motorcycles, cars, trucks, RVs and even trailers!

Vehicles

Automobiles, motorcycles, motorhomes and trailers are covered.

Towing Services

Towing services are covered up to 35 miles to the nearest qualified service facility (or to any other location requested by the member of equal distance at no expense to the member). If over 35 miles, the member is only responsible for the overages incurred after the 35-miles coverage

Service Limitations

Only one service call for the same service type within seven days
Example: One tow per seven days, one lockout per seven days, one jumpstart per seven days, etc.
Member can have more than one service call within a seven-day period, but it cannot be the same service

AMA PAGE LINK

P.S. Just got off the phone with the AMA and Tiffany tells me this is correct, all vehicles are covered. Bye bye AAA!

Jeff, Twin Cities, MN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please add your bike info to your profile (User CP>top right>edit your details. If mobile,exit enhanced mobile view)

Last edited by MN-Rider; 05-03-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-31-2013, 07:28 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to South Aussie Phil
I'm in Australia and have been a member for 4 years. I am the former President of the South Australian Motorcycle Riders Association. Felt the AMA was a Kindred spirit. Love the mag and discounts too and in 2014 or 2015 I will be over there riding so membership will benefit there too.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-31-2016, 11:10 AM

Year/Make/Model: 1995 Vulcan 1500A-9 (Vulcan 88, twin carbs)
Color: Black on Red
I was a member in the early 90's when I started riding and let it lapse. Now that I'm retired and riding more I think I'll join again.

Bikers surely need all the political muscle they can get.

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-06-2016, 11:56 PM

Year/Make/Model: 1995 Vulcan 1500A-9 (Vulcan 88, twin carbs)
Color: Black on Red
Just rejoined after a gap of about 20 years. Defend your rights!

Last edited by SDRider; 04-06-2016 at 11:59 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode